Thursday, May 15, 2008

harimau Kumbang!!!!!!!

i've been adding too many things UP there and i find it too CRAM! oh well as long as you people can see im HAPPY!. its getting boring day by day at home now yow! Kakak is "enjoying" her new job now at AMRO while im still "enjoying" the never ending holiday at home! HAHA. She called me up just now after she get back from work and like always wanting me join her there. face the fact Kak your just cant leave without me! HAHAHA. wadever it is Montly pay dont forgt me hor!! woke up pretty "...
[ continue - harimau ]

Another related posts below:

  1. Endangered Sumatran elephant population is dwindling
    Endangered Sumatran elephant population is dwindling 10 Mei 2008 oleh oyoshn Oyos Saroso H. N. Bandarlampung Lampung The endangered Sumatran elephant population is dwindling as their natural habitat in protected forests in Lampung province have been diminished by both illegal logging and poaching. Poaching of rare animals in South Bukit Barisan National Park TNBBS and Way Kambas National Park is increasing in frequency due to loose supervision by forestry officials and par...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  2. whyWE ARE LAZY
    this is my theory again. MY THEORY AGAIN I should create a book on my THEORY. we are lazy becasue of ONE THING FOOD........... I swear this IS THE MAIN reason WHY WE ARE LAZY!!! ok korang semue tau kannanti bile nak afal Quran or whatever.. suddenly KAU teringat "HMM BELOM MAKAN!" lepas tu masok DAPOR and makan3 KALI ! LEPAS TU "MALAS" NAK AFAL. kan kan. ! 2 ALWAYSALWAYS. after you eat AFTER recess bile na...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  3. Combat Silat International
    Combat Silat International is the name given to the Association which I formed to promote and develop the styles of combat that I teach. I wanted people to know from the start that this was a very functioning combat system from the very beginning of training ! Our focus is to promote the combat principles of Silat. Over the years the style we teach has reach out to various countries UK Finland France Spain so we decided that to help to run this ever expanding network of like minded peo...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  4. Why our Green Berets are world renowned?
    I think no one needs to give you an explanation about our harimau Berjuang or how they are trained. If you can't understand this it is a shame that you're even in Parliament which faces our Tugu Negara. Don't sacrifice the bravery of...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  5. one fell in love one fell out of love
    i cried in my dream n i woke up with tears in my eyes. i dreamt of cheerleading. my name was called up as the captain. i knew i wasnt captain. cuz im th sports teacher. how on earth have i become captain? this was insane. n harimau had to perform like up right next. n my team member? where r they?? n my principal called me up to get them ready. i tld her im no captain. she said she doesnt care. she wants them now. i was confused. i desperately needed an explanation. n y m i captain again? i tot...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  6. Blue all the way
    So as I said in the previous post I will write on Sports Day. So here it is! 26 April 2008. Cempaka Cheras. Arrived at 3 00 pm for march practice in the end it only started at 3 45 pm . Met Manda. Walked around. Ikra. Watch gymnastics Cempaka Beat cheerleading. Poor Mei Shin fell down.. I hope she's ok. Watched primary telematch. Found Mit and others. Ate some of Ashleigh's white choc kisses. hehe. Cheered for Beruang primaries for their matches. enjoyed the butburst balloon match...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  7. Revision flowtag Tk
    harimau Check IPs in the pcap file against the harimau blacklist hash Create hashes of the pcap file honeysnap Perform honeysnap analysis on pcap file captured from a honeypot iploc Determine location of inbound...
    [ continue - harimau ]


Privacy Policy

No comments: